To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* New download manager layout
* New 'star'/places/bookmarks panel
* Error console buttons new id's
* Tabbrowser moved from toolkit to browser
blue focusring for textbox, textarea, menulist, checkbox, button, radiobutton
Toolbar overflow issue fixed.
URL autocomplete dropdown aligned with URL.
Reverted the menu colors change (some people didn't like it).
Help toolbar fixed. Help content font fixed.
Error console toolbar removed top border.
Use system menu fonts&colors for menu's
Fixed popup->panel rename (caused transparent popups)
Make new browsertab not flash the page
Made help, about:, about:plugins, and checkboxes behave better in dark contrast system.
Fixed sizing of languages box in Littlefox. themes.
Aligned 'selector' button styling between Addons, Options and pageInfo dialogs.
Improved styling of trees: removed 'odd' line coloring, replaced with a thin lightgrey line between rows and fixed alignment issues.
Firefox version upped to 3.0a5pre.
Updated pageInfo/Security panel (but the source is still not right).
* Upped version of Firefox to 3.0a5pre
* New pageInfo layout, and particulary the Security page
* Improved checkbuttons
* Improved tabbox
° Nautipolis and LittleFox apply systemcolors better (so that dark themes also work better)
* Fixed livemark icon in Personal Bookmarks bar
* Removed support for tbx (ToolbarExtension)
* Total size reduction 9K
Overall refining: Checkbox less padding, more margin; Listbox more padding; Print preview toolbar refined;Toolbarbuttons less padding. Fixed disabled radiobuttion icon. Tools/Options icons for feeds and for downloadmgr fixed.
Made textbox and menulist-editable same size (padding).
Language selection box (Tools/Options/Advanced/Languages/Advanded) fixed
Updated to FF3.0a3 (version number change)
Closebutton in searchpanel in help window
Firefox 3.0 support: 'SetBackgroundImage', fixed and improved findBar, 'about:config warning box', loading image in 'checkForUpdates' menuitem
Size reduction with 5K
Fixed textbox size font in googlebar
Fixed textbox size and background in stumbleupon bar
Menu spacing improved a little.
Improved performance of netError.css.
Improved styling of preferences (Tools/Options)
Made the 'links' really look like buttons in the Download Manager
Improved styling of the 'InstallConfirm' dialog box (when installing themes/extensions)
Make font-size to adhere to the 'messageBox' font system size.
Added icon for the 'Privacy' panel in the Tools/Options window
Fixed 'shacky' windows (which happen under certain combinations of websites and bookmark toolbar configuration).
Fixed colors of Download Manager window in dark OS themes.
Made StumbleUpon bar smaller
Fixed go-button to flex with toolbar
Fixed lock icons in URL in combination with 'Wellrounded' extension
Tested with FF1.5 and the current builds (1.6+)
* added support for the errorpage (netError.css), and improved look for feedview
* added support for feedview and feedbutton
* Fixed help.css: moved help icons to help.png to reduce dependency on /global and /browser
* Add updates.css for FF1.1
* Fixed icon for skyfox (skyfox extension misses its own toolbar icon!)
* Fixed some toolbarmenubutton for Skyfox and InspectorWidget extensions (by including a '/browser/skin/browser.xml')