- No Reviews
- There are no ratings yet
- Not rated yet
The extension gives the features below and the user can choose which to be switched on or not:
• Organic Numbering – Numbering the organic results in search engine results page (SERP);
• Organic Research – Check if any website of Google My Business (GMB) in local pack is on first page of the SERP too;
• Shortcut to “Open Site Explorer” – adds direct link to check the website in “Open Site Explorer”.
• Google Finder Numbering – Numbering the organic results in the Google Local Finder (local results).
• Direct link to GMB page – adds direct link to GMB listing page in Google Local Finder (works only if the user is not signed).
• Check Citations – Adds two options to check the citations in Google for the selected GMB profile.
– by phone
– by Company Name & Phone;
• Website indexed pages – adds direct link which will help to see how many indexed pages the selected website has in Google.
• Listings by GMB’s phone – adds direct link with which you can check if there are other GMB listings by selected GMB’s phone;
• GMB Listing is Ownerverified or not – Adds marker which shows you if the selected GMB Listing in Google Local Finder is Ownerverified or not.
• “Write a review” link – Adds a direct link “Review Us”.
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for sites in the google.com domain
- Access your data for sites in the google.bg domain
- Access your data for sites in the google.co.uk domain
- Access your data in 2 other domains
- Access browser tabs
- Add-on Links
- 183.72 KB
- Last updated
- 2 years ago (Mar 29, 2018)
- Mozilla Public License, version 2.0
- Version History