- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13433603, a month agoIt was one of my favorite add-ons,
unfortunately, it does not seem to work with Firefox 116. Possibly it has to do with Firefox not supporting links to text?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17472774, a year agoFairly useless until this is fixed as reported by other commenter(s):
> after install I have to use "Copy Link to Selected Text" in context menu once to give it the permissions (why doesn't it request them directly on install?). And then also after every Firefox restart use that feature (even though permissions are granted already).
- Rated 5 out of 5by Franklin Yu, a year agoIt works as expected. Note that the add-on includes two functions: generating the link, and highlighting the text when open a link. The latter requires an optional add-on permission! That permission was made optional because it’s very sensitive (you don’t want a random add-on to access ALL websites).
- Rated 3 out of 5by Dan, 2 years agoWorks, it just literally takes about 30 seconds for it to jump to the right section while using Firefox.
But if I past the link into Chrome, it jumps to it immediately.
Not sure who's fault this is, but either way, it's annoying.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Amid, 2 years agoBugs.
Similarly to review 1591337, after install I have to use "Copy Link to Selected Text" in context menu once to give it the permissions (why doesn't it request them directly on install?). And then also after every Firefox restart use that feature (even though permissions are granted already). Otherwise, add-on won't scroll and highlight the text fragment described in the URL.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Tarantula, 3 years agoif it has an optional feature why you enforce it? "This is to optionally add a polyfill for the Text Fragment feature" still you cannot choose cancel or the extension will nor work, so it is NOT optional
- Rated 5 out of 5by DiverSant, 3 years agoIn Firefox 81.0.2 the transition to the selected text does not work, especially with backlighting, just opens a web site by link, maybe what I do wrong? Cent Browser also does not work...
P.S. Already working, but with short words do not always get a link. Thank you!