To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Open links to sgf files in an overlay div.
Note on SGF: support only version 4 (FF) and the game of GO (Weiqi, Baduk) (GM).
Work on Firefox 3.6 and 4.0 Beta.
- a modified version of jQuery SuperBox! 0.9.1 - Copyright (c) 2009 Pierre Bertet (pierrebertet.net) - Licensed under the MIT (MIT-LICENSE.txt)
- support almost all sgf properties (exception: AR - arrows, LN -line, LB - only short labels supported, FG - figure, PM - print move numbers - this feature is handled in the properties of the extension not as SGF property, CA - charset);
- support game collections;
- support children style variations;
- show move numbers (if this option is selected in the preference window);
- show coordinates (if this option is selected in the preference window).
How to use:
- when you need it - start/stop the extension from the Status Bar/Add-on Bar - Firefox 4 Beta;
- always on - if you select Autorun checkbox from the preference window).
How it works:
- at startup Link SGF Viewer scan the web page for links to sgf files (with .sgf extension) and highlight them;
- when user click on highlighted links an overlay div appear where the content of the file will be displayed;
- when it is stopped Link SGF Viewer restores the page to the original state.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Changed UI interface
- Added option in SgfViewer Preferences to stop on illegal moves (point not empty, ko, suicide)
- Use jQuery-1.9.0.