- by Firefox user 13482384, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5The extension works very well, allowing you to get the list of direct links easily. The one change I'd like to see is either to leave links in the order they are on the page, or do be able to have the sorting algorithm only use the contents of the link after the last backslash i.e. just the filename in the case of links to files. Things with generated links tend to have randomized sections in the middle that cause the resulting sorted list to effectively be random.
- by Adam, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5It does NOT extract "embedded, referrer-type links".
Filter is only inclusive ("Links without this string will be ignored."), I'd rather have exclusive or be able to chose between.
- by Firefox user 14158309, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great add-on, really useful, works well.
Suggestion - could we have an option NOT to sort the links - clear duplicates yes, but no sort, leave as is on the webpage.
I need to create list of links from youtube page - but I want the most recent.
- by Firefox user 12346512, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Wow OK, so I was just in a situation where I was like "How the heck am I supposed to extract all these links? It'll take a freaking hour of just sitting here right-clicking and copy/pasting!!"
So I googled "firefox link scraper addon" and this was like the first result. I installed it, and within about 2 seconds literally every link I needed was open in a new tab, ready to copy and paste.
Seriously you made my day so much easier, thank you. 5 Stars.
- by Firefox user 13583641, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5I have many subscriptions to ASMR channels and I want to use this to automatically save the links so I wont have to scroll. Turns out, this cant detect all of them, I used extract by filter and it doesn't meet expectations, its based on the link characters not the characters of the Youtube title. Extracting all links does work however.