- by Firefox user 13614249, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Firefox has a wonderful pdf viewer. May be you can consider modifying forefox's viewer and provide an additional annotation feature with download/update(for local) option, or be kind enough to develop this feature into firefox itself. But everyone is here to make money, so hey no hard feelings.Hi, this is Brian of LINER team. Thank you for your interest in our service and for leaving this feedback. Your feedback will help us to improve continually.
- by Firefox user 13607213, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5One hour into this and I'm amazed. I have always copied and pasted to add comments. Now I have folders and the ability to organize and retrieve information quickly.
- by Firefox user 13591057, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5A little buggy. Several times after lots of highlighting I look up to see Liner say there are 0 highlights. Effectively, all that work is lost. Other times I'll highlight text, and nothing happens until Firefox finally brings up a prompt saying that the execution of a script is slowing the page, asking if I want to kill it.
A little annoying. How can I turn off the "Save to Liner" prompt every time I view a PDF? Even when I'm viewing a PDF I've already marked up with Liner it prompts me.
So close to keeping this around, but I feel the extension could use a bit of work.Hi,
I'm Brian from LINER team.
Our apologies for any inconveniences.
We are considering an option to turn off the PDF pop-up. We'll make updates with bug fixes at the earliest possible date. Thank you for your feedback.
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us.
- by Firefox user 13561168, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5I use it on Chrome and it works quite well. I am giving it 2 stars because of the great work that you guys have done there, but it's useless on Firefox.
When I click on the icon the highlighting tool does not come up. This is regardless of website. Maybe it's because I am running the latest version of Quantum, but fix this guys because the quality of the plugin is abyssimal, and some us actually rely on it because it's an important part of our workflow.
I would be forced to switch to Diigo if it doesn't improve and I recommend others do the same. Either that or going back to Chrome, which I absolutely don't want to do.
Sorry LINER, I am harsh but it's because I want you guys to succeed: if your product and revenue is primarily based on a platform where information is collected by an addon, then in my mind that addon has to absolutley smash it - it has to be the best goddamn addon that I have ever seen in my life. It should make me a cuppa tea after a hard day's work, and give me a wonderful massage on a weekend. It should never complain or produce excuses, I have a wife for that. It should highlight a source and ask me if am confortable with it writing the paper for me! My point is: it has to be good! Firefox is a major browser. And Quantum is its next and most significant step in recent year, so get on it!Hi, I'm Brian of LINER team.
Our apologies for any inconveniences. We will check on the issue about Quantum and update it at the earliest possible time.
Thank you for reporting this to us and providing a detailed feedback for our service. Your feedback will help us to continually improve.
- by Firefox user 13497450, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't work on most pages, uselessHello, I'm Brian of LINER team.
We apologize for any inconveniences.
In order for us to help fix the issue, would you kindly let us know the pages where you had problems with?
Thank you in advance for your time and cooperation.
- by eyy, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Requires login.Hi, I'm Brian of LINER team.
We're sorry for any inconveniences.
Signing in to LINER makes sure that you get the best highlighting experience by saving and organizing highlighted texts. Plus, you will be able to make unlimited highlights.
We hope you find our app useful. :)
- by Giampaolo Ferradini, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Issue highlighted (hehe) by Praveen is still running, and it is very annoying: whatever number of tabs you have open, it will refresh all of them at once. If you are a power user it will crash your Firefox, or slow it down to the point it's useless, and force you to close and re-open.
- by shari shar, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5it's a freemium, you will be asked to "unlock" features such as "more highlight colors" via a monthly "subscription".
features advertised in the description or on the screenshots can not be used unless you have paid.
- by Praveen, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5It refreshes all my 100 tabs at once when I try to use it. Had to kill and restart firefox.
Why does it need a finger in every pie? How about just stick to the tab in the foreground?
- by Longwhale, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5I can install this addon on Firefox for Android, but I don't know how to use it, and I can't find any info for my question. Anybody can help me? Thanks in advance.