- by Ezmah, a day agoRated 2 out of 5It's not bad. It looks really promising; but it's extremely expensive. No one-time payment and the free version only allows you to highlight 7 times within a page. Anythign other than that you'd have to purchase the subscription. Weava would've been a good competition if it was here in Firefox too lol
Personally, I think you should offer a one-time purchase option and at least allow us to highlight an unlimited amount within a page but limit the amount of pages we are able to highlight without the subscription or one-time purchase. That would've been way helpful; especially for a student!
- by taha_mcp, 22 days agoRated 1 out of 5It seems that the user privacy is thrown out the window right away. It can and will modify the user search results as well, which is a big no from me. Over complicated and filled with unnecessary features.
- by Víctor A. Rodríguez (Bit-Man), 24 days agoRated 1 out of 5Good extension but bad support. The extension was working weird for a couple of weeks and was retired from stores for months and even I am a paid subscriptor I was not send a notice neither on removal nor when publishing it again. Also were not able to merge mi account signed in with e-mail and Google, they still remain both as different accounts
- by Matej, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Not working with mozilla. Major issues. Not connecting even to Liner website. Seems like mozill might be blocking the addon?
Developer responseposted a month agoMatej, sorry for the late response and inconvenience you had with our service. I checked that LINER works well with Firefox on our end, so could you please elaborate on the issue to our contact email? I will deliver it to our dev team so that we could clarify the issue as soon as possible. email@example.com
- by Firefox user 16372043, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5Cannot highlight on PC based PDFs, which is very important to me as a scientific researcherSorry for the late response and inconvenience you had with our service. Could you elaborate on the issue to our contact email? I will deliver it to our engineering team so that we could fix it as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org
- by Firefox user 13443820, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5not work at allSorry for the late response and inconvenience you had with our service. Could you elaborate on the issue to our contact email? I will deliver it our engineering team so that we could fix it as soon as possible. email@example.com
- by DemiSage, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5requires sign ups. LMAO
EDIT: I gave it another try after creating an account. Yeah experience is better. I am changing my rating from 1 star to 5 star. As you don't charge money, why don't you make the source code open ;)
Thanks team.DemiSage, sorry for the late response and inconvenience you had with our service. To see the saved highlights, you need to sign up for the service. But you can still highlight the single page without signing in. Please contact to our email if you need any further clarification. :) firstname.lastname@example.org
- by PERCE-NEIGE, 5 months agoRated 2 out of 5Slow! Badly optimized. Make the browser slow!PERCE-NEIGE, sorry for the late response and inconvenience you had with our service. I will deliver your feedback to our team so that we could improve the service. Please contact to our email if you have any other feedback or need further information. :) email@example.com
- by Firefox user 16424811, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Compleet waardeloos behalve als je er geld aan wilt besteden.Sorry for the late response and inconvenience you had with our service. I will send your feedback to our team so that we could discuss how to improve the service. Please contact to our email if you have any other feedback or need further information. :)
- by Steven Craig Moss, 10 months agoRated 1 out of 5Absolutely NOT FREE! I hate when apps trick you into thinking they actually stand by their word and allow a free purchase to remain free when in fact it costs money if you want any of the functionality they claim is free of charge. Longest run on sentence in life, i know, but I am angry. Anyone know of a highlighter extension worth a damn? because this app was a true waste of time, with their lengthy signup process and folder configuration. NO BUENO. Print your pages out and use a regular highlighter it will save your from disappointment!
- by Firefox user 16029344, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I love liner and been using this extension on Google Chrome and Firefox. But recently it's acting up on Firefox and causing the browser to slow.
Fix this and I'll give 5 stars on this extension if fixed.
- by Firefox user 13866813, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Every page I go to it FF is saying that "A Script is causing page to be slow." I ended up turning it off. It used to work flawlessly, and I really liked it. Now, I got to go find something works.
- by Firefox user 15986349, a year agoRated 4 out of 5I like the plugin, but recently almost every page I go to it FF is saying that "A Script is causing page to be slow" blah blah, and it's the Liner plugin. Please fix this!
- by ef0ff, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Had this installed, used it, worked great, aesthetically pleasing, I highlighted and made notes on lots of things. Came back one day and everything was gone — not just my highlights and notes, but it was literally uninstalled from the browser. Tried to sign into my account on LINER website and it doesn't work. Just gives an error. Even tried resetting password and STILL just gives an error. What a total waste. This extension should be removed.