Rated 2.9 out of 5
2.9 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 16029344, 3 days agoRated 1 out of 5I love liner and been using this extension on Google Chrome and Firefox. But recently it's acting up on Firefox and causing the browser to slow.
Fix this and I'll give 5 stars on this extension if fixed.
- by Firefox user 13866813, 17 days agoRated 1 out of 5Every page I go to it FF is saying that "A Script is causing page to be slow." I ended up turning it off. It used to work flawlessly, and I really liked it. Now, I got to go find something works.
- by Firefox user 15986349, 17 days agoRated 4 out of 5I like the plugin, but recently almost every page I go to it FF is saying that "A Script is causing page to be slow" blah blah, and it's the Liner plugin. Please fix this!
- by ef0ff, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Had this installed, used it, worked great, aesthetically pleasing, I highlighted and made notes on lots of things. Came back one day and everything was gone — not just my highlights and notes, but it was literally uninstalled from the browser. Tried to sign into my account on LINER website and it doesn't work. Just gives an error. Even tried resetting password and STILL just gives an error. What a total waste. This extension should be removed.
- by lizard, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5Useful until update wiped my login. Lost all notes.
And as previous poster correctly noted
The add-on makes the browser connect to the following sites, and report browser usage on every page you visit to at least these domains;