Rated 2.8 out of 5
2.8 Stars out of 5
- by Steven Craig Moss, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5Absolutely NOT FREE! I hate when apps trick you into thinking they actually stand by their word and allow a free purchase to remain free when in fact it costs money if you want any of the functionality they claim is free of charge. Longest run on sentence in life, i know, but I am angry. Anyone know of a highlighter extension worth a damn? because this app was a true waste of time, with their lengthy signup process and folder configuration. NO BUENO. Print your pages out and use a regular highlighter it will save your from disappointment!
- by Firefox user 16029344, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5I love liner and been using this extension on Google Chrome and Firefox. But recently it's acting up on Firefox and causing the browser to slow.
Fix this and I'll give 5 stars on this extension if fixed.
- by Firefox user 13866813, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5Every page I go to it FF is saying that "A Script is causing page to be slow." I ended up turning it off. It used to work flawlessly, and I really liked it. Now, I got to go find something works.
- by Firefox user 15986349, 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5I like the plugin, but recently almost every page I go to it FF is saying that "A Script is causing page to be slow" blah blah, and it's the Liner plugin. Please fix this!
- by ef0ff, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5Had this installed, used it, worked great, aesthetically pleasing, I highlighted and made notes on lots of things. Came back one day and everything was gone — not just my highlights and notes, but it was literally uninstalled from the browser. Tried to sign into my account on LINER website and it doesn't work. Just gives an error. Even tried resetting password and STILL just gives an error. What a total waste. This extension should be removed.