- by Firefox user 14980454, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I love this extension. It shows up on both my LibraryThing page and my Amazon page and immediately lets me know what is available in my library system. So convenient!!
- by Firefox user 14950014, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I love it so much. What a fan-freaking-tastic firefox extension. I live in a big city and frequent two different library systems, it had them both and shows them all when I am looking at a book on Amazon. It has only ever worked basically perfect for me. Again, I love it.
- by Firefox user 12272242, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works great with my local libraries and hoopla. Saves time and money knowing that I might be able to read something for free from library before purchasing from Amazon.
- by Firefox user 14799887, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Did not have my local library on the list but, as soon as I reported this, I had an immediate response and, within days, it was added! Fantastic support response and the extension works like a dream. Excellent!
- by relem, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5This extension is something I told my wife I needed long ago. Our library loans out e-books as well as hardcopy and I still prefer hardcopy.
I used to open my local library catalog to look up authors I thought likely to be there before buying an e-book. I've found this add-on to be extremely helpful in reducing my catalog lookups for something that wasn't there.
- by Firefox user 14768549, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is a fantastic time-saver for me. I have accounts at County of Los Angeles and Brooklyn Public Libraries. This shows me the Amazon books that both libraries have. I used to manually search either or both libraries to see if they had it to borrow - but no more ! That info is now on the Amazon page. BTW - you can get a Brooklyn library card even if you live out of state for $50 a year - a great deal for voracious readers!
- by Firefox user 12618349, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5It's a great idea, and I hope that it succeeds, but it's disappointing now. Many libraries that ought to be listed are not. Moreover, the "Add a library" feature that one would use to add missing libraries does not work (and I am using an up-to-date Firefox); attempts to use it return a server error.
- by RAH, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5It's been very useful. It has my library system in it's setup and I live in a small Canadian province. I've ordered many books from my library rather than buying them right off. Real money saver.
- by Rathernot, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent add-on. Author is very quick to respond, and added my local library within hours of making a request. Seems like a really nice dude. :)
Cheers for making this!