- by Firefox user 15099389, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I was impressed when I learned of this extension, but when I started using it, WOW!!! I no longer use the library catalogs as this add-on gives me everything I need, faster and easier. Having cards for several libraries I used to have to search each one individually, but no more. Fantastic App! Wish it worked on mobile devices but having it on Firefox now is great!! Thanks for a Stellar product!
- by Firefox user 14989610, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Love, love, LOVE this extension! In the past, I had to search every library site before purchasing a book. Now all I have to do is view the Amazon page and I know if the book is available FOR FREE in a library. Thanks so much for this outstanding Add-on!
- by Firefox user 14980454, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I love this extension. It shows up on both my LibraryThing page and my Amazon page and immediately lets me know what is available in my library system. So convenient!!
- by Firefox user 14950014, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I love it so much. What a fan-freaking-tastic firefox extension. I live in a big city and frequent two different library systems, it had them both and shows them all when I am looking at a book on Amazon. It has only ever worked basically perfect for me. Again, I love it.
- by Firefox user 12272242, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works great with my local libraries and hoopla. Saves time and money knowing that I might be able to read something for free from library before purchasing from Amazon.
- by Firefox user 14799887, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Did not have my local library on the list but, as soon as I reported this, I had an immediate response and, within days, it was added! Fantastic support response and the extension works like a dream. Excellent!
- by relem, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5This extension is something I told my wife I needed long ago. Our library loans out e-books as well as hardcopy and I still prefer hardcopy.
I used to open my local library catalog to look up authors I thought likely to be there before buying an e-book. I've found this add-on to be extremely helpful in reducing my catalog lookups for something that wasn't there.
- by Firefox user 14768549, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is a fantastic time-saver for me. I have accounts at County of Los Angeles and Brooklyn Public Libraries. This shows me the Amazon books that both libraries have. I used to manually search either or both libraries to see if they had it to borrow - but no more ! That info is now on the Amazon page. BTW - you can get a Brooklyn library card even if you live out of state for $50 a year - a great deal for voracious readers!