- by Tyler, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Amazingly helpful. Makes searching for new books so much easier when I only have to view one site. I'll look up the book on goodreads to see if I'm interested and then check if the book is in my library all on the same page.
- by Lundy, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This extension is always there showing me which libraries have the book I'm looking at, and it's amazing! It has links taking me directly to the book at my library so I can check it out right away.
- by 5teverin0, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This extension is a dream come true for book lovers. To be able to see at a glance if a given book is available from my local library from within Amazon or Goodreads is so convenient. The developer is very responsive to requests to add libraries, too. I requested that openlibrary.org be added, and just got word from the developer, Andrew, that it was in the latest version. Highly recommended if your read, buy and borrow books.
- by Tanukigrrl, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on works great! I love how you can track multiple sources at once. It's really made keeping up with my TBR pile easier.*
*Disclaimer: By easier, it should be understood that the poster means it makes it easier to find books. The TBR pile itself has grown much worse.
- by Firefox user 13727766, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5An outstanding resource to help access your local library's collection. A great companion to Goodreads and Librarything. Developer is super-responsive in providing support.
- by electrolite, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I live for this add-on! This has dramatically decreased my impulse purchasing from Amazon for ebooks. Especially the Daily Deal $1.99-3.99 variety. Now I instantly know if my library a few blocks away - or immediate library download - has it. I refer to this add-on daily. Thank you Quotidian!!
- by Carbon14, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is a fantastic and extremely useful extension! Highly recommended.
Once added to FF and configured for your library (or libraries), the results automatically appear whenever you're browsing a book on a popular book site, like Amazon, GoodReads, and KoboBooks.
And, as a Canadian, it's great to see all our libraries included too!
- by Mr.News, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is a FANTASTIC extension! When browsing Amazon books, this just shows up on the page, and tells me if the book is available at in my local public library systems- I can click through to my library, put a hold on it at my nearby branch, and get an e-mail from the library when it's ready to pick up. Voila! And it's FREE- great for books you want to read, but not necessarily buy. This, and bookfinder.com, and you'll be in (real) book heaven.
- by caitrin, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This extension is incredibly helpful for big readers like myself! It consolidates all of my reading sites-- Goodreads, my local library, and Amazon kindle prices-- all in one place. Hugely helpful, definitely recommend!
- by Lark, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Does exactly what it ways it will do. I am more impressed by how quick the developer responded to adding a library. When I first installed and went through the setup process I could not find my library listed. They have where you can request a library and have you enter the addresses for inline catalog and ebook catalog. I was expecting this to take weeks or months to get updated but they had my library added the very next day.
- by Firefox user 15569562, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I love this! You can easily see if your library has the books you are looking for (and they often do!) Borrow things you'll only read once --and discover what else you library offers!