- Rated 5 out of 5Really great work you guys are doing with Lesspass, I think its the ideal solution to password managing. Digging in to the code now to learn and hopefully try to contribute soon. Thank you for creating this project!
- Rated 4 out of 5Very good idea and extension!
Would love some more options with respect to the UX, I am pretty sure I will be able to put 5 stars in a near future.
- Rated 4 out of 5LessPass works very well. Not requiring the syncing of an encrypted master password file is useful to be able to use this password manager on any device with ease.
Having the option to self-host your password options is a nice feature to have as well.
The main issue I have with this add-on is the need to constantly generate and then copy-and-paste the password into password fields. I feel like when focusing a password field in the browser there should be some shortcut to use LessPass to automatically generate and insert the password into the field. This is purely a user experience issue that I feel could add a great value but is by no means a reason to not use LessPass.
- Rated 5 out of 5very useful. thanks
- Rated 5 out of 5Sweet Jesus
- Rated 3 out of 5Cette application est très bien, mais impossible d'utiliser l'extension de Firefox. Quand je clique sur le champ Mot de passe fort, la fenêtre se ferme, ce qui n'est pas le cas sur l'extension sous Chrome.
Une correction de ce bug et ce sera parfait !
Firefox Quantum 62.0 - OS Ubuntu 18.04
- Rated 5 out of 5在我的android上非常好用(flyme6.3 on meizu pro5)
- Rated 5 out of 5I've been using it a while. With the extension I don't have to write url name anymore which saves a bit of time. A great tool, devs.