Review by Firefox user 13569155
Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13569155, 5 years ago
Loved this blocker previously and always worked well. However since updating to the NG version it periodically loses all preferences I have set, and no longer blocks any pages. While I have a relatively short list of sites I want blocked, it is still rather annoying and were it to continue I would try find a better solution.
Developer responseposted 5 years ago
Thanks for the report. Please post bug reports on GitHub so I can gather more information and track down the cause of the issue. This may be the same issue as yours:
- Rated 5 out of 5by bmonko, 20 days agoReally fond of the "automatically close tab instead of redirecting to the blocked page" feature. I always feel condescended by those "this site has been blocked" pages. Auto-closing the sites in question is a lot cooler.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13986079, 24 days agoHelped reset my focus, not just mindless browsing anymore!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Marlon Malheiros, a month agoFuncional e com muitas opções, também está disponível para Android. Muito bom!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Bubblehead, a month agoYeah. I needed this. Easy to set up, easy to use, does everything you could want from a productivity plugin
- Rated 3 out of 5by Faizan, a month agoThe only problem is that on Android even if we minimize the browser the timer still continues even after selecting the option in settings for this to not happen.