by Firefox user 13560640, 4 years ago
Rated 4 out of 5
In the previous version, I liked it that when using the delaying page, whenever the page went out of focus the countdown was canceled and had to be restarted. Is there a way to make the NG version work this way again?
- by NNN, 3 days agoRated 5 out of 5Very useful! Has many options to suit practically every desired blocking conditions. The only big flaw for me is that on Android, it keeps counting the time when the screen is locked or when I don't use Firefox. This is due to Firefox not allowing add-ons to detect that. My workaround is to close the browser when I don't use it. It also saves battery.
I donated to the add-on developer.
- by benmerry, 21 days agoRated 5 out of 5Works really well, a bit unclear on how the time budget (time limit during time block sets...) function but you can figure it out with some searches and careful reading of the configuration.
- by Firefox user 13213073, a month agoRated 5 out of 5hey , I had a problematic bug.it comes from nowhere when I open browser.leechblock developer helped me by giving a universal name for it after I sent url.still have it somewhere in is ,but the add on works great! too bad I can't get it out of my os
- by Firefox user 17091188, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Truly brilliant addon with all the functionalities you would need. Would LOVE to also have this as an app on my phone, which you can sync with my desktop!
- by Loup-Noé, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent propose toutes options nécessaires et imaginables ! Par exemple je peux bloquer facebook.com sauf facebook.com/events ce qui me permet d'avoir encore accès aux évènements (notamment les anniversaires) sans me faire prendre par le fils d'actualité