Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12805018, a month ago
Brilliant! Is there a better word? If so it's that as well. I wanted my life back and now I have it. Perfect way to avoid the sewer that parts of the internet have become. Give these guys a medal, no, give them two medals. Finally, someone does something useful and productive. 10/10.
- Rated 5 out of 5by remek, 2 days agoThis extension is very CPU heavy. I have about 90 tabs opened and in about:performance this extension regularly peaks to high cpu usage.
The thing is - I dont even want to do anything about my existing tabs. I just want a "new browsing" to be blocked.
EDIT: Thank you, I swear I went though the options but somehow I missed that one. It works now without CPU overhead. Fixed rating to 5*, awesome extension
- Rated 5 out of 5by David, 14 days agoThis extension is so annoyingly good.
I use it to
- block websites I don't want to visit
- prevent myself from endlessly browsing comment sections
- have a slight delay on websites I sometimes need to visit but often browse aimlessly
- redirect myself from newspages to my (imageless) RSS-collection that's much less inviting for timewasting
And so far every idea I had just works
Huge thanks to the dev team. Amazing work there
- Rated 5 out of 5by Bradford Morrison, 15 days agoThis is one of the best browser extensions for college students ever! If you lack the will power to close your browser and stop watching YouTube or scrolling Instagram before 3am this will fix it! It is light weight and runs great. You can even add a custom URL (Like that assignment your putting off) to reroute to if you try and open a blocked page. The military time set up is a little confusing for some people but nothing you can't Google. Overall a great add on. I will not run Firefox or Chrome without it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Manuel, a month agoBuena extensión para evitar (o al menos moderar) el doomscrolling y los medios de desinformación catastrofistas y depresivos a los que muchas veces somos adict@s. En mi caso he bloqueado el 20m*****s.es, RT**.es, La R***n.es, El M***o.es, OKD*****.es, P*****o.es y un largo etc. de medios de manipulación y mi calidad de vida ha mejorado sustancialmente, ahora puedo despertarme, tomar mi taza de café, y leer o escuchar algo que me haga crecer y pensar en mis metas y objetivos, y no enfadarme ni creer que el mundo va a acabar al leer a estos medios.
Infinitas gracias por la extensión!
P.D: se echaría de menos un modo para sincronizar las blacklists entre dispositivos