by igorlogius, 4 months ago
Rated 4 out of 5
Nice addon, but i think the download permission is not necessary to export stuff. That could maybe be improved. Also isnt the webNavigation permission also redundant, since with the tabs permission one can already hook into tabs.onUpdate event?
- by Shruti Narayan, 34 minutes agoRated 5 out of 5Love this extension. Simple and elegant, allows you to block multiple websites with different settings, all free. I've tried others and this one has the most features. Nothing unnecessary - just super useful. Use it to curb procrastination during the work day and to resist online shopping, etc. - the different settings and block times for different categories makes this possible and stops you from constantly changing the settings to get around it! Thanks!
- by Firefox user 16171895, a day agoRated 5 out of 5It's one of the tools in my toolbox that keep my internet addiction in check (of course just installing one plugin isn't enough). But still... this tool helps me sooo much getting my work done. The configuration page is not that user friendly, but after a bit of fiddling around it's usable enough.
- by Carlospatata, 2 days agoRated 5 out of 5Easy to set-up and use, this addon helps quite a lot when one has to focus on a task but can't due to the great availiability of distractions online, such as Instagram, Youtube, etc.
- by Lydia, 10 days agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on absolutely saved my sanity in the face of an awful social media addiction. The ability to block options editing during a lockdown period is a lifesaver! I'll be making use of this for any and all online productivity needs from now on!
- by Мар'ян, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Справді ефективний додаток, особливо під час екзаменів. В ньому неймовірна кількість різноманітних налаштувань, хоча з ними треба розібратися. Інтерфейс надто простий, але це не відміняє користь від додатку