Review by Firefox user 14210273
Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14210273, 4 years ago
Is there any way to get a dark background for the block page??
- Rated 5 out of 5by zooleen, 8 days agoSimple and cool, but if you need have a couple of settings for deep tuning
- Rated 5 out of 5by harley, 8 days agoAlright, so it may take time to get used to, but this was a life-saver! I've come to hate (for the good reasons), yet love it so much! I've gotten more work done than usual, I'm definitely going to remain a loyal user. :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by styg, a month agoRead guidelines before using and you are good. Had developed a muscle memory open some time wasting sites now its all good thanks to this addon. Thanks for this amazing addon!!!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Lee, a month agoLegitemently incredible. Almost perfect in its functionality, easy to set up and while there is a bit of a learning curve to use, it's well worth it. they couldn't have paid me to be more happy with it tbh.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Tymtam, 2 months agoLeechBlock NG helps me to not do the things I don't want to do.
The only thing we really have in life is time hence LeechBlock NG continues to have a profound impact on my life.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Kevyn Rocha, 2 months agoUnfortunately in the current version it is not blocking the part where you can see the extensions, so I can always disable it. If they solve it I would be very grateful. I already activated the option "Prevent access to about:addons at times when these sites are blocked". I don't know what I do now '_'
Developer responseposted 2 months agoPlease submit this as an issue on GitHub so I can investigate further. Thanks!