- Rated 5 out of 5by shadowtank754, 3 days agoI started using LeechBlock several years ago when I still used google chrome, I was having issues with distractions during working hours on websites like youtube and instagram. I was pleasantly surprised with how easy it was to setup, while also considering all the possible ways someone might want to regulate there time and usage of certain webpages. I used the plugin for years on google chrome and when I switched to firefox has happy to see that the plugin looks and acts identical on firefox as it does on chrome.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Oswaldo Hernández, 5 days agoUno de los mejores, si no el mejor bloqueador en el mercado. Aunque puede ser algo intimidante al principio, los beneficios que ofrece (Múltiples lista de bloqueo, diferentes opciones de como bloquear) hacen que valga la pena.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15317479, 5 days agoDoes exactly what you'd want (unlike a couple of alternatives I tried.) Takes a few minutes to set it up how you want it, but is flexible enough to either block specific sites, or block everything except for listed exceptions. It can block them through your workday, or after you've been on them for X minutes/hours, or a combination of the two. You can hit a button to override the block, or you can configure it so that overriding requires a password, or is not possible at all!
For those who use profiles: I use one Firefox profile for work, and one for personal stuff. I installed LeechBlock on the personal one, to block everything during my workday. This seems to work well for me.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17492108, 25 days agoWhile working WFH, this tool is life saver. I was not able to control myself watching YT videos, scrolling facebook and instagram and this tool changed everything.
Thank you so much to developers!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Don Reviewleone, a month agoBest productivity add-on with a LOT of features. I find the programmed blocking very useful as it helps prevent the triggers of distractions. Unlike Forest for example where you have to pay for additional features and where you have to manually configure each session.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Aranarth, a month agoInsanely useful app that has helped me stop wasting time on social media and has gotten me to do more fulfilling things with my life! Great options and customization with their block system so that you can pick and choose what is allowed.