Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
= Corrected issue on Linux where Options dialog would not save changes to Popups module. Possibly on Mac, cannot test.
= Corrected issue on Linux where Menu popup would not display icons.
= Corrected issue in Firefox 4 where launch of browser would cause tabs to be partially obscured when the window was maximized, tabs were on top, and menu bar hidden.
= Corrected issue in Firefox 4 where launch of browser would cause extra row of space to be displayed at bottom of window when only one tab was open and tabs were on top.
+ Features now separated into modules: Popups, Focusing, and Tab Count.
+ The previous Ctrl-Tab specific functionality is now represented by the broader concept of Popups. The Popups feature uses a list of actions to determine how to visually display tab information, what activates the popup, how tabs are sorted, etc. This allows for much more customizability than what was possible before, for example customizable keys instead of always ctrl-tab.
+ Tabs in other windows are now supported.
- Removed compatibility with Firefox versions prior to 3.0.
- The All Tabs popup menu is no longer handled by LastTab, will be represented by a future Popup Activator.
= Upgraded to work in Firefox 3.6.
= Corrected tab list menu item display issue on Windows Vista and 7.
= Upgraded to work in Firefox 3.5.
= Fixed access key not working for preferences dialog option Focus last tab on close.
* Fixed bug where focusing the most recently used tab when closing the current one would initially block clicking on a new tab. Also resolved tab order not being retained properly.
* Fixed issue in Firefox 3 whereby clicking on the current tab to focus the last selected tab, and clicking the close button on a tab, would subsequently block creation of a new tab by double-clicking on the tab bar.
* The tab list and tab menu display the current url of the selected tab.
* The up and down arrow keys may be used to navigate the tab list menu items.
The up and down arrow keys may be used to navigate the tab list menu items.
Various bug fixes.
As of Firefox 2.0 the tab list now displays on Mac OS. Further resolved issues with the tab list not displaying properly.
Speed improvement with the display of the tab list window across all platforms.