- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17782371, a month agocopypaste stopped working. really trashy update
- Rated 2 out of 5by gargeug, a month agoThis latest update in mid Jan 2023 was horrible. Looks good but functions like garbage. I had to roll back to v126.96.36.199 and disable auto-updates to be able to use it as it won't recognize you have a password for a site, even when you search for it, but will in v188.8.131.52. Shame because I actually pay them to use this service.
- Rated 2 out of 5by rgdudley, a month agoSince mid 2022 this extension does not work on firefox. Lastpass extensions for other browsers work fine. Workaround is to go to lastpass website and login there. Last Pass needs to fix this.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Daniel V, a month agoBefore the last update LastPass was very inconsistent with detecting fields and autofilling, but I used to be able to right click and use the option to fill the password anyways. Since the last update this feature is removed and I can no longer use the app. It does not work.
I have to edit the item I want to fill out, because not even copying to clipboard from the menu works. Terrible stuff.
- Rated 1 out of 5by ahmed14410, a month agoi completely stopped using it after the last data breach
beside the pay wall for multi devices feature i mean that's why i use online password manager
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 10364705, a month agoThe latest version of this extension is so buggy as to be unusable. Sorry, I am a Premium User and this is just not good enough. Get it sorted! I suspect that there is something wrong with LP as the google chrome extension has also become useless.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17771445, a month agoused in free for many years, How do I live without YOU!
- Rated 4 out of 5by PBrackley, a month agoIt is a great extension. Used to be able to use on 2 devices, now have to pay.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17768677, 2 months agoI'm a premium user, for 3 weeks the extension (on Chrome also) does not work anymore and they don't move about it. I paid for it for years because it allowed me to earn time an conveniancy in my work, now I experience the complete opposit..I'm moving to another solution...
- Rated 1 out of 5by jfnz, 2 months agoLatest update broke the extension, to the point where I can't even copy passwords out of my vault. Auto-fill works horribly across most platforms, and in light of the recent security breaches it's the last straw. I'm packing up my bags and going elsewhere, family plan members inclusive.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13581063, 2 months agoit is a pain to use but reviews rate a one of the better pw managers for ease of use. Go figure.