- Rated 3 out of 5by Kosmos, 14 days agoViele Jahre war ich ein zufriedener und zahlender Nutzer. Seitdem die Erweiterung aber erneuert wurde verursacht LastPass immer mehr Probleme.
Ein paar Beispiele:
- Plötzlich "matchen" vollkommen falsche Websites im Vault und der eigentlich richtige EIntrag findet sich irgendwo am Ende der Liste
- "Soll das Passwort gespeichert/aktualisiert werden?"-PopUps zertören das Layout der aufgerufenen Website
- Vollkommen abwegige Formularfelder weden als Login-Feld erkannt, was sowohl beim Ausfüllen als auch im Zusammenhang mit vorgenannten PopUps zu noch mehr Frust führt
Wenn sich hier nicht bald viel tut muss der innere Schweinehund nachgeben und eine Alternative gefunden werden. :(
- Rated 1 out of 5by Paleyrenk, 16 days agoHave used lastpass for many years. The current lastpass is too difficult to use, it is almost a decoration!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Bartholomew, 17 days agoI have never reviewed an extension before, however Lastpass has prompted me to as a result of their business practices. Removing multi-device support I could deal with, removing email support for free users, ok... But now a data breach due to employee incompetence? No thanks.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17812610, 20 days agoright now I am very frustrated and find using last pass impossible.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16151627, 23 days agoA password manager with a data breach. Also the updates actively removed cross platform use without paying way more than competitors. Go use bitwarden or something else.
- Rated 2 out of 5by kazerniel, 24 days agoUsed LastPass for many years, but this new app version from a few weeks ago is actively worse than it was before. Autofill isn't offered on some forms that it used to, while it keeps trying to manage completely non-password-related fields (such as Steam's game search bar).
- Rated 1 out of 5by Leonard, 25 days agoLastPass lost USER databases in a 2022 breach. They then tried to hide the fact by waiting nearly 6 months to release details! Even then, the resulting forensics simply proved that they were inexcusably irresponsible with sensitive user data.
As a computer security professional I wouldn't normally post a negative review because I understand the challenges of the situation.
However, LastPass' failure is so egregious it is simply inexcusable.
I've canceled all my accounts with them (personal, family and corporate PAID accounts.)
My posting here is to inform others since LastPass has demonstrated they can't be trusted to be forthcoming.
Use at your own risk!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17671266, 25 days agoThis garbage company just keeps on making one garbage update after another. The only thing they really care is your money. Even they took your money, their program still won't work, and they won't keep your password safe.
- Rated 3 out of 5by BobbyPhoenix, 25 days agoExtension settings will not stay after closing browser. On 126.96.36.199 I uncheck to save addresses and matching sites, but after I close the browser and open again, both boxes are checked again. I have to uncheck each new time I open the browser. I cleared cache/cookies, but it still happens. It also happens on Chrome.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Powie, a month agoThey get hacked badly once a year, moving to a different product, really google it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17803155, a month agosince last update a mess not even able to login anymore (internet connection missing try to login again)