- Rated 4 out of 5by seda84, 2 years agoПерестало работать меню расширения. При нажатии на иконку белое меню(пусто). В Хроме работает, в Фаерфокс, в данный момент - нет.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13257038, 2 years agoOMG! This is SO much better than the other popular one I used for years. Easy to use, fills forms completely and accurately. A little tough to migrate from the previous program, but with a little work, it happened. Glad my granddaughter showed me this app!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Victor, 2 years agoMarch update has broken the app. It displayed blank list instead of menu.
Fixed in April update, return your high score. Thank you!
- Rated 4 out of 5by C_E, 2 years agoAdd-on stopped working for me (blank screen in vault after login) since the latest Firefox update was rolled out. Solution for me was: Re-installing the add-on.
In general I find LastPass very useful and inuitive to use. It saves passwords automatically (or suggests to do so) on webpages and the interface (the vault) seems pretty tidy.
I loved it as a free password manager. Although now that they only support one type of terminal (smartphone OR computer OR sth else) in the free version that love has somewhat faded. But considering that the smartphone app was much heavier and wiggly in its use I'm fine with only using it on my PC and I overall still like it. Seems easy enough to use for people who haven't used a password manager before!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Mimi, 2 years agoBeen using LastPass for years, for free, and am happy to pay a whoppin' $36/yr to continue using it over multiple devices. Seriously, the complaints about charging for multiple devices are unwarranted—$3/mo is less than a latte. Besides, I doubt any of those kvetches are willing to work for free, hmm? Missing one star because the interface is buggy via my Android phone—it often won't autofill; but it works great on my iPad and laptop. Thanks for creating such a solid, straightforward product.