- by Firefox user 12966707, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5If there was an easy way for me to migrate to something else, I would do it. Firefox integration is a challenge for LP. Seems things went way downhill technically since LP was purchased. To their credit, as a premium user, support is pretty good (timely, courteous) for now.
- by Firefox user 14501232, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5whenever i use lastpass password generation tool to change my passwords, it doesn't ask for password update, i got locked out of a website's account because of this, it helps you generate a password that you can't remember and then doesn't save it for you, this sucks
- by Firefox user 14499679, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5This extension works well, after you login either through lastpass.com or its moz-extension page, but never through the toolbar shortcut. It's a small annoyance that I'd loved to be fixed, LogMeIn.
Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS
- by Firefox user 14476006, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5It needs to give us the option to copy the password for a site directly from the toolbar menu rather than having to open the vault and "edit" the site just to copy the password.
- by Firefox user 14459625, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5This addon generally works well, but as of Firefox 63.0, the login component of the addon is completely broken. You have to login via the LastPass homepage.
Additionally, the user interface is a bit limited, simple tasks like copying a password for a given site entry is difficult, often requiring you to edit and view your site entry, de-obfuscating the password, and manually select/copying.
- by prempatel8, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5It is pretty clear that Lastpass values Chrome users more than FireFox. Their Chrome extension is much smoother and more bug free than the FireFox extension. The extension keeps logging out on it's own whenever the browser is closed, also on Ubuntu clicking on the extension button causes the extension window to appear and quickly disappear such that you can't even login, simply clicking in the textbox for the password field causes the window to close.