- by Firefox user 14199242, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5I love Lastpass and have used it for years. However, lately there are some bugs.
On Chrome, I can right click the account in the extension menu by my URL bar and there is a "copy password" option for when the forms don't fill automatically. Although Firefox USED to have this capability, it no longer does. There are no options to Copy Password or Copy Username when you right click the entry in your vault or in the extension. This transforms Lastpass from a sleek extension to something bulky and unwieldly. I do NOT want to use Chrome so please fix this.
- by ИванЗ, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5на линукс не сохраняет настройки после закрытия Firefox. Потом логин и пароль надо вводить заново!
on Linux does not save the settings after closing Firefox. Then login and password must be entered again!
- by Firefox user 14198292, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Very good plugin, but there is a problem recently. When I start my Firefox I can't login to LastPass plugin. The box that pops up when I click on the plugin icon is just small and blank. I have to go to LastPass website and login, and the browser plugin log in's automatically. And then it works as usual. But this means that if LastPass website goes offline I wont be able to use my passwords. Please fix the plugin for Firefox.
- by Firefox user 14197114, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5I really like it, but recently it's been misbehaving: When I click the LastPass icon in Firefox The dropdown list of options fails to open properly. Now it seems to have been removed and I cannot re-install it for some reason.
The dropdown issue is with Fierfox on 2 separate computers
- by McG, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Last update, apparently, now causes the extension to log in only when clicked, which then causes the extension's web page to load -- COMPLETELY UNNECESSARILY.
Please fix this.
- by Firefox user 14074137, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Getting the same issues ass everyone else lately. A new tab immediately opens after firing up FF telling me to login to LasstPass, which I have already done so anyway. It is pretty much a nag screen, that isn't functioning as intended.
- by LazyRaven, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Пользуюсь давно, но последнее время ужасно раздражает появление окна "Get started" при каждом запуске браузера. При том, что настроен автовход в учетку lasstpass
- by Firefox user 14185134, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5LastPass on Firefox will open the 'Get Started' page every time I open Firefox, which is annoying. Sometimes, clicking on the LastPass extension icon will result in nothing happening. Works, but buggy.
- by Firefox user 14185067, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5There are many bugs, sometimes manual autofill option not work. Eventually can't open Addons.
Another issue is, Whenever open Firefox it LastPass open a tab.
- by Firefox user 14033158, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5After today's update, I had to right click 3 dots and click lastpass to log on. I never had to do that before. There were no directions to do that. You better hope that is the only change.
- by Firefox user 14182040, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5This addon is driving me insane lately..
There is no Pause function...
There is no easy "Do nothing on this website" function.
And even though I added my monitoring website to this Exclude URL list, LastPass keeps screwing with the fields when i edit a machine in the monitoring..
Everytime I then press "OK" to save my changes critical fields have been altered by lastpass screwing up my work..
So today i decided to fully Disable Lastpass because I was unable to do my job.........
- by Firefox user 14172364, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Suele funcionar bien en la PC con windows y bastante mal en android donde rara vez autocompleta las contraseñas. Si no van a salir de la PC convencional anda bastante bien.
- by Firefox user 14152501, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5I use multiple browsers and hence use LastPass.
LastPass in Chrome provides me with "Copy Username", "Copy Password" & "Copy URL" options from search results.
LastPass in Firefox does not.
On many websites I frequent I use multiple accounts and thus I need to use this feature. But as it is not available in Firefox, I am forced to go into Edit view of the site within LastPass and unhide the password and then copy it to use it.
Either LastPass should fix it or FireFox should provide some mechanism to import LastPass Passwords into FireFox's internal Password Manager.