- by Firefox user 14695301, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Autofill doesn't always work, and when it doesn't there's no quick way for me to just copy/paste (but there is in the Chrome version). URL detection is buggy. Also need an easier way to add multiple URLs for a site.
- by Firefox user 14655592, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Figured out how to get past the login prompt disappearing on ubuntu. Need to type in your email address, then click and hold the login button and drag up to the password field, then deselect with right-click in the password box (will disappear sometimes). Then click and drag back down to the login button so it's selected and hit Enter. There's probably a simpler way but this works.
- by Firefox user 12966707, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5If there was an easy way for me to migrate to something else, I would do it. Firefox integration is a challenge for LP. Seems things went way downhill technically since LP was purchased. To their credit, as a premium user, support is pretty good (timely, courteous) for now.
- by Firefox user 14501232, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5whenever i use lastpass password generation tool to change my passwords, it doesn't ask for password update, i got locked out of a website's account because of this, it helps you generate a password that you can't remember and then doesn't save it for you, this sucks
- by Firefox user 14499679, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5This extension works well, after you login either through lastpass.com or its moz-extension page, but never through the toolbar shortcut. It's a small annoyance that I'd loved to be fixed, LogMeIn.
Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS