- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15146605, 3 years agoThis system seems to crash about once/month and will not let me use the password I created. I eventually get access but I have to close out all apps and wait awhile, restart my machine, etc., in order to be able to log in.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15137430, 3 years agoRecent changes dropped my rating. No more form fills, icons taking up valuable space on small screens, no record of my help requests. And 20% of the time LastPass will not fill in a password automatically or the site will not accept what I had very recently stored in LastPass. Disappointing. Have used LP for about six years.
- Rated 3 out of 5by R Albrecht, 3 years agoHave not been able to get it to work with Firefox on Android for several months. Reinstalled LastPass and it pretty much works but I have to log in manually to the website first.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15068348, 3 years agoI'm giving the lastpass extension for Firefox a 3 for now. I have been using it with much success on my MacBook Pro and in Chrome, but I have had to uninstall and reinstall it on Firefox once already, and I cannot save new website login/passwords using the firefox extension. It stalls during the save process and then a pop-up error message comes up saying something like "We are sorry, this is taking longer than expected."
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15063637, 3 years agoSometimes it is difficult to get into sites that have a password generated and saved by LastPass. I am not really sure why, but I have to regenerate new passwords the next day sometimes. So far, I have not been locked out entirely except for once, and I emailed the company through their website and had a new temporary one sent so I could get it and create one I would remember without relying on LastPass.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15025526, 3 years agoI have major bug. When it's fixed, I'll put 5 stars.
In mobile version firefox i can't sign in to my account.
When I click on the login button nothing happens
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14962532, 3 years ago66.0.5 still not working for me. Installs, but plugin appears to not login. No hourglass, no error message, logging in just does nothing. Im not sure if this is a Firefox or Lastpass issue, but I lost my functionality at the same time FF had their certificate expiration problem, so Im guessing Mozilla.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13808357, 3 years agoI historically haven't had many issues with this extension, but since the last update, the behavior has been much worse. Sometimes LastPass will just refuse to autofill sites that used to work. Sometimes I will click on the extension icon in the toolbar and nothing shows up. Often when I go to save a new password or look at a current password the request will timeout.
Browser: Firefox 66.0.2
OS: macOS High Sierra and Windows 10