- by Firefox user 14305969, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Why am I ALWAYS being logged out when I do NOT have the boxes checked to log out on close??? Between this bug and occasional iOS issues I'm ready to look for something else.
- by Jonathan Dahan, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Since lastpast has been sold to logmein, there is a lot of bugs. I was a premium user for 3 years until I found out that the price is now 24$ (instead of 12$) it's not much but it doesnt worth it with all the bugs and the lack of updates
- by Firefox user 14345179, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5I was going to write a detailed review, but decided against it. Suffice it to say, the Firefox add on breaks about every other Firefox update, LastPass doesn't seem to be in any hurry to fix it, and frankly its pretty annoying. Lastpass itself works pretty well for me on Android and Chrome, but on Firefox (which I prefer to use on my laptop) its pretty unreliable at this point. I'm now in the market for a different password manager.
- by Firefox user 14342510, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5I have been testing LastPassword for about 2 months and its hard to understand what its doing! I've asked for support help and get a short replay which doesn't help. Some how my MasterPassword was changed (pilot error) and after that quit working I was told to remove LastPass and start over. Guess what? You need the MasterPassword to delete your account. The only hope now is the 10 free reset
- by Elvey, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5My "Respect AutoComplete=off: allow websites to disable AutoFill" setting is NOT checked. But on more and more sites/more and more of the time, it acts as if it is checked. FYI, I've paid for 2 years for LastPass, but the support still wasn't very good, and now I'm searching for something that is still able to log me in to most sites. My experience is that bot community and paid support are often not responsive to these concerns.
- by Firefox user 14302996, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Depuis l'origine j'ai un compte premium...
L'application n'est toujours pas totalement traduite.
La mesquinerie et la morgue US dans toute sa splendeur.
j'abandonne et je passe a autre chose soit en libre soit en payant, mais en français.
- by Firefox user 14297022, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5The latest version require the user to open a separate tab to access the log in window whereas a small pop usually came up on a single click of the lastpass button in the earlier versions
- by Firefox user 14295780, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5It's a useful app, but has some quirks and bugs that lower usability. For example, to use a password you need to open your vault, edit the record, make the password visible and copy and paste it.
Another problem is that I can't select the language I want, even though I can find the setting in the preferences menu that is supposed to handle this.
The functionality works, but the extension feels very unfinished.
- by Firefox user 14269546, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Used to be great but now it sucks! If you enjoy removing the app then reloading it again every 2-3 weeks to make it work this app is for you! Still works ok in Chrome.
- by sinkler123, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Used to be one of my favorite add-ons. has login/logout/UI issues for few months now when used with the new Firefox. hope they will fix it eventually but cant really recommend it ATM. not working as intended. i rate 2 due to annoying bugs and lack of response from support . would be a 5 otherwise.
- by Firefox user 14256068, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Currently nearly unusable on Linux.
allow copy of username
allow copy of password
Is also slow to recognize text entry boxes for username/password, which leads me to have to right-click and follow the menu items to fill in passwords.
- by Firefox user 14027277, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Since a few weeks Firefox crashes when I sign in on my lastpass add-on. Sometimes it helps when I sign in via the website instead of the add-on, sometimes I need to remove and re-install the whole add-on. It's a pain.