- by Firefox user 12663845, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5I'm so happy to have deleted LastPass after several years of use. I moved to Bitwarden. I more and more disliked LastPass over the time. Its nested browser addon and colorful web vault were a nuisance sometimes, but main concern is that I increasingly felt unsafe with Lastpass. I don't trust them. It's closed source, data stored in the U.S. and no option to run it on-premise (i.e. offline). Now that I made the move away from Lastpass I really feel better and have back the control over my own data.
- by Firefox user 15102520, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Long time user of LastPass. It has changed over the years. Used to be solid, easy to use. Now it is confusing, needs constant logins, and constant re-installation which wipes out your passwords saved (with new Firefox update...) so frustrating! Switching to Bitwarden.
- by Brawl, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5I remember using LastPass years ago, but it has gotten WAY worse since then. AutoFill doesn't work, I have to choose the entries manually and there is a huge delay before the logins are showing up. Also I can't select them with the arrow keys.
- by Firefox user 13000765, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Changed my master password; now I cannot log into LastPass on Firefox. New password and LastPass work fine on Chrome. Not sure who I'm giving the low rating to, but LP or FF needs to fix this.
- by ReForce, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Firefox Extension (Mobile & Browser) are not login in, therefor the extension is useless. the online / android / desktop option at least works. Please fix that ASAP.
- by Firefox user 13088632, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Le jour ou je pourrais me connecter automatiquement sans à remettre login+pass à l'ouverture du navigateur comme sur chrome je mettrais 5 étoiles et leur support est mort.
- by Firefox user 15032262, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5"copy password" and "autofill" are completely broken in Firefox on Ubuntu, at least. I have to go into "edit password", then select and manually copy the password from there.
So I can still access my passwords, but I lose all the convenience.
- by Firefox user 15024049, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5When it works, it is a wonderful free tool. HOWEVER, as of 5/19, I have banged my head around reinstalling it in various ways, and a bug pops up where the FKING main-menu does not expand, after cliking on the browser-icon-button, RENDERING THE APP COMPLETELY USELESS IN FIREFOX.
I have to instead log into their website and copy and paste, instead of having it just fill in the blanks, PURELY BECAUSE I CANNOT SEE THE MENU OPTIONS.
WORSE, when I look under Add-Ons > Last Pass, and then click the "options" button, Firefox gives me a yellow banner asking me whether I want to wait or stop on a page that's loading slowly ... no idea what page this is really.
The other monumental pisser, is that to download Lastpass from their website, you click on "Get Lastpass" and then log in ... AND THEN THERE'S NO OBVIOUS PLACE TO DOWNLOAD THE APP, and nearly anything you click on logs you out!!
I would think some Lastpass marketing person would see a three alarm fire here and go ape shit trying to get this resolved, but apparently not ... not even when the issue is mentioned all over the interwebz.
I don't understand what changed, because this app has otherwise been working fine for years.
THIS IS SERIOUSLY FKING INFURIATING. I'M NOT SOMEONE TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS, BUT THIS FKING DESERVES IT!!!
- by Firefox user 15016344, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Slechte performance iedere keer als er een update is van Firefox zijn er problemen met Lastpass. Na de laatste update van Firefox functioneerde de lastpass plug helemaal niet meer.