- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17188545, 4 months agoAt first, it seems like a solid password manager on desktop/laptop. But then you learn about their greed.
The Android app is paid. I woke up one day and LastPass said it logged me out. I tried logging back in. That failed, despite knowing my master password! You will have to pay for support for this. They call it "personalized support."
STEER CLEAR! There are far more better options out there. You'll regret signing up for LastPass in the future I guarantee it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Mr Nohbdy, 5 months agoAdd-on worked well for a couple years, but has stopped working. It won't let me sign in at all. I have tried everything I know, and can't get it to work. Not a good look for a paid service.
- Rated 1 out of 5by DaddyCool, 5 months agoBloated.
Firefox Setup : ~53MB+
LastPass Password Manager : ~36MB
Bitwarden - Free Password Manager : ~9MB
LastPass is a Hellscraper. 36MB to manage passwords, Good Lord!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16785947, 5 months agostopped working asking me to check my mail account that worked with lastpass properly for years. Why I need 2FA when you still need my mail account.
EDIT: found that although the message says to use my login account the messages are coming to security mail account that is different than login one.
I also found that having 2FA you can disable email notifcation protection
- Rated 1 out of 5by Kevin, 6 months agoThey've drug a passable password manager to hell. Ex subscribers can do anything support related to update them on the obscene amount of bugs in both the site and the extension. Please use anything but Last Pass for Password management.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Siphonophoid, 6 months agoDoes an excellent job at saving passwords, but the service is where it falls on its face.
If you have a problem, don't expect to be able to get in touch with anyone at this company.
Trying to reset the master password doesn't work at all. You are still locked out of your account.
You can export your password vault and reset your account - but the exported vault file is completely empty, so be prepared to lose everything.
Never use this. So glad I was able to cancel my subscription before the renewal.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Chris, 6 months agoDoes not work anymore. Log-in results in long wait and then resets. Firefox 98.0.1 (64-bit). The Chrome extension works but I don't want to be forced to use Chrome or Edge!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17332167, 6 months agoPut up with all the glitches and poor UI for years, hoping my fears that logmein would completely betray its user base were misplaced. Regret completely paying for the family tier that they extorted out of me. Just transitioned to Bitwarden; best hour spent on my data security for the rest of the year.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17219970, 7 months agoIt only allowed me to choose from a specific list to use the service. When I went to use it for Google, it screwed everything up for me and my multiple Gmail accounts.