Rated 1 out of 5by Mr Nohbdy, 7 months ago
Add-on worked well for a couple years, but has stopped working. It won't let me sign in at all. I have tried everything I know, and can't get it to work. Not a good look for a paid service.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Jim Rockford, P.I., a day agoI just now added the Firefox add-on that has worked for me for years, after re-imaging Windows . But now, I am not getting the familiar interface. Instead, I get just two options, "Search your Vault" and "Vault". I do not want to use the vault. I want the old interface back. I just now tried it on Edge and that works perfectly, as before. What am I missing?
- Rated 1 out of 5by ben_393, 2 days agoSadly not working after the most recent update! Clicking the icon in the toolbar does nothing anymore -- I have no way to log in. Autofill does not work. Switched to Bitwarden.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Paul Everett, 2 days agoThe LastPass extension used to be usable in Firefox, but the latest version is buggy and slow at best. Passwords are very slow to populate or never populate at all. What LastPass calls "Password less" authentication is anything but password less
- Rated 1 out of 5by jzniu, 4 days agoNot sure why this addon keeps opening new tab rather than filling up forms on the current tab. Not sure if something became broken, due to configuration mistakes, or bug in new updates.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16096569, 7 days agoI used LastPass for a few years on Firefox. In the beginning it worked very well; but now I want to abandon it for another password manager. LastPass does not detect logins often, does not detect password changes, etc... it is starting to get frustrated.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17665408, 9 days agoLatest update breaks login; can no longer autofill passwords or forms. Attempting to select autofill from icon launches site url. Pretty much completely useless and broken now.