- Rated 5 out of 5Крута програма!
- Rated 4 out of 5One of the most useful downloads available. Saves a lot of time and takes a lot of quessing out of remembering passwords.
- Rated 5 out of 5hi
- Rated 5 out of 5Me parece super útil para evitar usar un lenguaje incorrecto y poder aprender nuestra ortografía.
- Rated 5 out of 5bardzo fajny dodatek
- Rated 5 out of 5Good
- Rated 5 out of 5LanguageTool - Отлично!
- Rated 5 out of 5Just installed it.. it works really well or though it needs work for the more advanced words and slang. It would be great if advanced users could submit their data to better the system. I've been a Grammarly user for 2 years and not accepting feedback is what's keeping it from going from ordinary to superb. So far your Spell-checker is doing a superb job. Will consider going pro after trial period. What's really great is that it supports several languages and this is probably the most interesting point as I write in 4 languages.
Keep up the good work, look forwards to seeing future version.
Why is your app not active in this window?
Did you know?
- Rated 5 out of 5Installed LanguageTool for Libre Office Writer, but find LT even more useful when filling out web site message fields, like this one, in Firefox. In Writer, the squiggly red underline is enhanced, and grammatical errors are flagged by LT with a different color squiggly underline. In most text entry windows in Firefox, the underlines are solid, and clicking on the word or phrase brings up alternative spellings or edits, or occasionally a suggestion of fixing things.
With squiggly underlines, right-click on the word as usual to get a drop-down menu of corrections. With solid underlines, left-click on it to get spelling, grammar, or style corrections or suggestions. I recommended LT for anyone who wants more than built-in spell checking.