To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
KRUX Inspector 18.104.22.168-signed
An extension for AdOps that adds functionality to Firebug for examining HTTP traffic and cookies for advertising professionals.
About this Add-on
At Krux Digital, we’ve taken these great tools one step further, developing a special Krux-specific Firefox / Firebug add-on called Krux Inspector. Upon download, Krux Inspector appears as a new tab in Firebug and allows you to go deeper than you ever have before in evaluating and understanding data collection activity on a given page.
What’s different about Krux Inspector is the breakthrough visualization techniques – all results presented within an intuitive, hierarchical visual framework anyone can easily navigate.
- With Krux Inspector…
- Visualize the relationship of data collectors in a tree view, allowing you you to identify the Usher/Collector hierarchy.
- Easily focus on third party activity, with one-click filter options to include or exclude CSS images and files from your own domain.
- Navigate complex hierarchies with ease, expanding or collapsing sections within the tree view to easily identify specific Usher/Collector relationships.
- Explore page-level activity more efficiently, with ‘friendly name’ company identification and intuitive icons indicating the type of data collection and cookie activity that’s occurring.
- Inspect the details of response headers as well the cookies sent and received, simply by selecting the company name or the cookie icon.
- And since no analysis is ever perfect, we’re providing an easy-to-read accuracy gauge, indicating our confidence in specific hierarchy relationships based on the information we were able to gather.