HI there -- I haven't abandoned it, but I haven't had the time to untangle the API changes in Thunderbird yet. Fortunately, it looks like Mozilla has been improving their API documentation, so hopefully I'll be able to get a new release sorted out. Thanks for your patience!
I love this add-on. It makes me feel like I might be doing the world a favor by helping control SPAM etc. I will be happy when and if it is updated to support the newest versions of Thunderbird (3.0.5pre in my case)
I love KnujOn! There is a compatibility problem between KnujOn and the Stationery addon (v0.4.9). If Stationery's BugFix for #343933 and #378195 (Do Not Allow Window Recycling) is enabled, then KnujOn will NOT move reported spam to the any folder (I have mine set to Trash on Local Folders). I hope this helps you to improve your product or at least make people aware of this issue. I tried searching via Google but found nothing about this.
Have a great day! You deserve it for creating such a great product. Russell/Corpus Christi, Texas
A Wonderful Program. Easy to install this add-on. Set the options for the program under tool options, drag the button to your toolbar, open your junk file, push the knujon button, and it sends the junk. Knujon reports it to the appropriate agency's and host. It's So Easy. A Great Program that every e-mailer should use.
This was a very useful extension to me for about a week ... until my SMTP service started searching outgoing mail for known scams.
I suspect that for at least 95 percent of people, this extension will make it very easy to submit spams and scams to the KnujOn server. For the other 5 percent, life might be made a bit easier by this extension. I'm investigating whether Auto Zip Attachments ( https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/4003 ) can bridge the gap.