- by Firefox user 16707953, a month agoRated 4 out of 5It can be a little slow to send messages, but it generally receives them and updates really quick. Overall, this extension makes for a really convenient user experience.
- by Zygen, 7 months agoRated 4 out of 5Would be a 100% 5 stars if I could get notifications to work for it, but unfortunately, the way it works it seems that notifications will only show if the extension itself is opened and close when the extension window is closed, which makes notifications basically useless.
- by schtevers, a year agoRated 4 out of 5It works fairly well. Unfortunately in Firefox, no content is displayed when you click the icon in the browser toolbar. You have to open a separate window to see content. I've had this same issue in both Windows and Linux versions of Firefox. It works fine in Chrome. I wish that would get fixed, but the extension itself is invaluable.
- by Firefox user 14036302, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Handy browser extension for sending SMS only one gripe. When texting from browser if you fail to immediately send the message a draft is not saved and you have to start all over again. Couldn't the developers make the extension auto save a draft of the message like the app does when texting from the phone directly. A dedicated windows app would be nice as well.
- by cdiehl, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Die hard Pulse Messenger user for Android, just started using the web extension last week in Firefox.
Works and all, so far working pretty great via Firefox addon, however, PLEASE fix the scaling issues with the toolbar button view.
If you click the icon to open the small frame to reply or use the app in Firefox Quantum, the text is too large, and part of the new message/reply button is cut off the bottom of the page.
even trying to zoom, or set a custom style-sheet does not resolve the issue.
Please advise any potential work around, or if possible please implement a built in scaling/zoom option then this will be perfect!