by Firefox user 16707953, a month ago
Rated 4 out of 5
It can be a little slow to send messages, but it generally receives them and updates really quick. Overall, this extension makes for a really convenient user experience.
- by Zygen, 7 months agoRated 4 out of 5Would be a 100% 5 stars if I could get notifications to work for it, but unfortunately, the way it works it seems that notifications will only show if the extension itself is opened and close when the extension window is closed, which makes notifications basically useless.
- by GuessWhoMagoo, a year agoRated 2 out of 5This does not stay signed in. Even in the same window it was signed in from; ie. last night I signed into the extension (again). I opened the browser window 9 hours later and had to sign in...again.
Galaxy Watch plugin has other more grievous issues. I emailed dev (bought lifetime) months ago, no reply.
Disappointed. All around.
- by schtevers, a year agoRated 4 out of 5It works fairly well. Unfortunately in Firefox, no content is displayed when you click the icon in the browser toolbar. You have to open a separate window to see content. I've had this same issue in both Windows and Linux versions of Firefox. It works fine in Chrome. I wish that would get fixed, but the extension itself is invaluable.
- by Firefox user 14036302, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Handy browser extension for sending SMS only one gripe. When texting from browser if you fail to immediately send the message a draft is not saved and you have to start all over again. Couldn't the developers make the extension auto save a draft of the message like the app does when texting from the phone directly. A dedicated windows app would be nice as well.
- by Firefox user 14534640, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is an awesome app. Makes it much easier to text my wife while at work if I need to. I'm not a very quick one-finger texter, so being able to use this on the computer is a huge time-saver. And, like someone else mentioned, the only reason I had Chrome installed was so that I could use this on the computer. Now, since I've found the Firefox add-on, I can trash Chrome again. Well worth the registration fee.