Rated 3.3 out of 5
3.3 Stars out of 5
- by Will, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This did exactly what you want it to on tumblr. Stopped the PC draining infinite scroll and puts simple page arrows in the bottom right corner. Simple, effective, thanks!
- by Bluezo, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Thanks again ... (after Blacken)
Your addon is quite useful to defeat a large band of infinite morons who design/love infinite scroll.
Works well with Firefox v58 + v59 as of today
The only minor thing I would suggest is larger buttons at the bottom of the page.
- by Firefox user 13695136, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Hi, for tumblr works like a charm but I was wondering if you could help me for Instagram? There is no exception button and have it on Instagram like it works on tumblr would be very handy, still a great add-on, thank you and hope that you can help me. If there is something that can be done to have page instead of load more.
- by cohenz, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5ooo, sorry, only one star. i got caught by the description's ..."and others", thinking (hoping) it would disable i.s. at ESPN "and others". this most irritationing thingie continues at most of the websites i visit, damnit...
Developer responseposted 3 years agoThe number of different i.s. implementations has grown a lot in recent times and the add-on is mainly targeted at tumblr which is more easily dealt with. I've updated the description of the add-on to be narrower.
- by erjot, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5What should I do to disable infinite scrolling in www.tumbex.com/tumblr/... pages? I tried to add an exception in json file:
but it doesn't work.tumbex appears to be a web site that deliberately imposes its own infinite scrolling
practice onto tumblr blogs that don't have them.
I can disable infinite scrolling on tumblr blogs directly since they have an internal switch to
turn it off.
At the moment I have no means of disabling infinite scrolling on tumbex and it
may not be possible. Why not read the tumblr blog directly?
- by JS, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Hi als123,
After installing, I opened the websites and couldn't find the navigation buttons as indicated. The 'exceptions file' opens to my laptop when I click on browse.
How do I include the URLs?The navigation buttons only appear if the add-on thinks that there is infinite scrolling that it can deal with. This mainly applies to tumblr blogs.
There is a help file for exceptions, from a button on the preferences page. You currently have to edit a text file to include them. (Be careful to get the commas in the right places). Normally you don't need to set up any exceptions.
- by DogShadow, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5On Tumblr "Like" pages, the pagination buttons don't link correctly. For example, the next page button on example.tumblr.com/likes would go to example.tumblr.com/page/2 instead of example.tumblr.com/likes/page/2.
Also, the Help for exceptions button in the options isn't working for me.
- by autolycus, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Hi als123 - sorry, i've no idea how to reply to your question - no 'comment' or 'reply' option - so i've written another review. The infinite scrolling is still in operation on the yahoo groups page despite installing this add-on. Does not work on my virginwebmail page either. Not sure what i was expecting but it makes no difference.
- by decembre, 5 years agoRated 3 out of 5Good idea:
I don't appreciate infinite scrolling when it hang my browser.
- Add a pagination number with Next / Prev Buttons (maybe vertical and only on hover...)
- Your arrows buttons need to be placed a little bit more down (because they are cover by 2 Tumblr buttons
Add support request:
- Can you find a way to kill the infinite scroll on Flickr ?
I definitely hate it ;-)
- by Kanajana, 6 years agoRated 5 out of 5I've only tested it on Tumblr so far, but it takes away the irritating, browser-killing, RAM-punishing infinite scrolling, so my experience is already better. (A word of advice: the default position for the add-on's paging buttons is in the upper right of the window, which will put it under a couple of Tumblr icons; you'll want to change that in Options.)