KidZui Version History
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
New version of KidZui includes "Kid Connect" allowing kids and parents can share webpages and videos with each other.
New features and multiple enhancements for a better user experience.
Fixes issues when browsing some sites with popups, and fixes a bug that prevented payment for KidZui subscriptions within the extension.
Bug fix release, the most notable being printing on Mac which is now working.
This version fixes issues related to usage with multiple monitors, window sizing, and right clicks in the Kidzui window.
This release brings most of the Parental Controls features on Linux on a par with Mac and Windows.
Fixes for the following issues:
- Handling of subdocuments checks (fixes issues when page contains iframes such as on www.abc.com).
- Focus issue on Mac and Firefox 3.0.
- Linux version: Full Screen Mode and Password required does not save when checked after a restart.
- If user has 2nd monitor, when Kidzui launches fullscreen then 2nd monitor should be disabled.
Now compatible with Firefox 3.1 Beta 2, and this release also has some browser bug fixes.
Mainly a bug fix release, with the main feature update being that you can now set Kidzui to start up automatically when the system starts. This setting is found in Parental Controls.
- Fixes for Exit Lock mode on Mac and Windows Vista, available via Parental Controls. Note that lock down is currently not available on Linux.
- Volume controls fixed on Mac and Windows.
- Lock mode now working when set from Parental Controls
- Misc. other bugs fixes and improvements.