To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
I made this add-on cause i was curious about how search engines were extracting main subject of a web page. I began to write some lines and i made KGen on the fly. When i've time i try to make new improvement to KGen.
I would like to include some features like :
- scanning a selection in the webpage.
- create stats on keywords in a elements (keywords throwed out of the page and keywords throwed on a page of the same domain).
- reduce keywords to their lemms and so be able to score similar keywords better.
- be able to export KGen configuration to allow SEO experts to share it with others.
- generate an historic of scanned webpages to be able to show the evolution beetween 2 different scans.
|User since||March 5, 2007|
|Number of add-ons developed||5 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Rated 4 out of 5 stars|