Rated 4.2 out of 5
4.2 Stars out of 5
- by XY, 16 days agoRated 1 out of 5they are fanboys of themselves and do not address serious concerns and misgivings of the community of privacy-conscious users. Their verbiage cannot be taken seriously. Their tooling is unfathomable. No src-package in Arch/AUR? WTF?
1. "Keybase uses root privileges only for making the magic /keybase directory available." WTF?
2. "you shouldn’t just run this code without reading it, as it may have bugs or stubbed out crypto"
3. "it might not do exactly what it says it is doing " WTF ??
Three huge RED ALERT flags right there for you. You have been warned! Be either safe or sorry!
- by J Tyler, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5it's not the easiest to use, but well worth it after the proofs are made and keybase client is intstalled. peace of mind from using the certificates and pgp keys is very reassuring.
- by ░▒▓█│【Walkman】│█▓▒░, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Works great. As others have said, would be useful to be able to tell before clicking on the chat button whether they're on keybase or not, and you should also be able to open the options page (or a popup or anything) when you click on the toolbar icon