- by Mads, 8 months agoRated 3 out of 5I like it, but I think it's using way too many CPU resources. My about:performance shows an energy impact at 24.1 which makes the fan go crazy when I have the extension activated. Even just 1 tab with a blank page. That's way too much.
- by Firefox user 16080423, 10 months agoRated 3 out of 5Few issues/bug:
1). It kept logout even I disable "Logout Timer"
2). Due to point 1, I set Logout Timer = 240 mins (4 hours), still it kept logout before that period (I even didn't close the browser).
- by Firefox user 13987027, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Works for most websites, but on some I need to manually paste login or password. Each sign in into my Keeper account launches a new tab with Vault which is annoying.
- by Eugene, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5I'll give 3 star for now coz some of the site I visited is not responding due to "Error on Firefox message: Error: "Promised response from onMessage listener went out of scope"" hope they can fix this.
- by Marfield, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Please add a feature to export and import or preserve settings for the add-on after Firefox is closed. Its really annoying resetting my add-on for keeper every-time I startup Firefox.
- by Firefox user 14277085, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Their automatic features doesn't always work. For example, it doesn't work logging in to gmail; app doesn't recognize the input text and I know this works very well in Chrome.
It doesn't work in private mode.