Rated 4.4 out of 5
4.4 Stars out of 5
- by Mads, 12 days agoRated 3 out of 5I like it, but I think it's using way too many CPU resources. My about:performance shows an energy impact at 24.1 which makes the fan go crazy when I have the extension activated. Even just 1 tab with a blank page. That's way too much.
- by James Stallings, a month agoRated 5 out of 5I use the Keeper® Password Manager extension every day, many times a day, across several devices and desktop machines. I cannot imagine computing without it.
- by Firefox user 16170621, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5I have been using Keeper for almost 5 years now and I have found it to be excellent in password security. They also offer additional web-related security services for an additional fee (e.g. BreachWatch). It's easy to add passwords, and the really nice part is you only have to remember one password - Keeper's!
- by Marcywm42, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5I have used this for a number of years and have found it very useful on computers, tablets and smartphones. It is essential if you are using complex randomly generated passwords.
- by Firefox user 15901809, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Ich finde es ist sehr Handlich,Läuft wie es Laufen soll die Software bzw.Plattform .Habe auch ein App dafür Funktioniert sehr Gut. Würde ich weiter empfehlen.
- by Eric L, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5The Keeper password manager is by far the best value for the money. And the endless cross-platform integrations should place Keeper at the top of anyone's list who is considering a password manager. I can use Keeper anywhere; on my phone, on my computer, on my tablet, etc. The newest update to the Keeper Firefox extension has some robust improvements when it comes to speed. I didn't notice it at first but now I notice I'm not waiting around for those extra seconds for the Keeper prompts on my sites. I also noticed in the update that my logout timer had been changed to 60 minutes. I usually keep it off since my computer is a desktop and it stays in my home. It was an easy fix though, but worth noting. Overall, the developer continues improving and supporting this extension, and soon it will be better than any current password manager suite on the market.
- by Firefox user 16437897, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5This app works great. I've got nearly 100 high security passwords on the app for everything from Chipotle to my bank and other financial institutions. The autofill doesn't always work, but copying and pasting the password from the keeper vault is easy enough.
- by Firefox user 16080423, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5Few issues/bug:
1). It kept logout even I disable "Logout Timer"
2). Due to point 1, I set Logout Timer = 240 mins (4 hours), still it kept logout before that period (I even didn't close the browser).