- by Firefox user 17244481, 10 hours agoRated 2 out of 5It used to work, but now it does not. I am using Debian 11 and Xfce 4.16. My browsers are Firefox 91.5.0esr and Tor 11.0.4. KeePassXC is 2.6.6.
Developer responseposted 8 hours agoThis sounds like a problem with your browser and Tor. Check our GitHub for troubleshooting guide. If you have any further questions, please make a new issue about them. Thanks.
- by Firefox user 15166984, a month agoRated 4 out of 5Worked for a few days then started saying "Key exchange was not successful."
Had to reinstall the addon in order to reset it.
Beyond that it is good and probably the best option for integrating Keepass.
- by dhananjay, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5Not as smooth as expected. connection to application is not opened sometimes and had to click on icon to establish it. "your password has changed" prompt comes even if it has not been changed. also saving new password is a miss more times that it is a hit. you just have to hope that banner will appear. Most of time I manually go and add the password as a entry.
- by Firefox user 15613985, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5This addon stablishes connection with google and amazon without any warning to user
Developer responseposted 3 months agoKeePassXC-Browser does not establish connections to either Google or Amazon. What you are seeing is most likely this: https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc-browser/issues/100
Firefox has a habit of forking native messaging processes without dropping previously established connections first, so it looks like the new process holds connections to other servers, when it fact it doesn't. That is a Firefox bug and nothing we can fix.
- by Romain, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5Fonctionne très avec KeepassXC, la complétion automatique est performante même avec plusieurs identifiant, et la possibilité de choisir des champs d’identification personnalisé est la bienvenue.