- by Firefox user 16422640, a month agoRated 5 out of 5lo tengo instalado en linuxmint y me funciono muy bien. reinstale linuxmint y ya lo quite desktop no funciono ahora lo instalo como extension en firefox , espero funcione igual.
- by mDfRg, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5In order to make it work you have to follow the instructions provided at github: https://github.com/pdf/kdeconnect-chrome-extension. Afterwards, everything works fine
- by Daniele Mte90 Scasciafratte, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Improved my experience on KDE.
Now with Firefox sync we can communicate with the browser but not with the rest of the phone, this extension improve the experience a lot!
- by zauberer, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5update 0.14, it also show 'No devices found...'
KDE-connect has connect my device, and it work well
I did what you said, there nothing appear
maybe it's beacuse of Ubuntu17.10?
- by maverick, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Looks promising, but i'm getting an error:
"A host upgrade v0.1.3 is available, please follow the upgrade instructions"
when i already have this versionPlease feel free to open an issue on the Github repository (https://github.com/pdf/kdeconnect-chrome-extension/issues). The only time I have heard of this was from a Waterfox user, and apparently installing the extension in Firefox fixed it for them on Waterfox for some reason.
- by BoyM, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Было бы лучше. Если при открытии картинки в браузере, на устройство передавалась картинка (файл), а не ссылка.