Rated 4.7 out of 5
4.7 Stars out of 5
- by mDfRg, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5In order to make it work you have to follow the instructions provided at github: https://github.com/pdf/kdeconnect-chrome-extension. Afterwards, everything works fine
- by Daniele Mte90 Scasciafratte, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Improved my experience on KDE.
Now with Firefox sync we can communicate with the browser but not with the rest of the phone, this extension improve the experience a lot!
- by zauberer, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5update 0.14, it also show 'No devices found...'
KDE-connect has connect my device, and it work well
I did what you said, there nothing appear
maybe it's beacuse of Ubuntu17.10?
- by Rascal74, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Same for me :
A host upgrade v0.1.3 is available, please follow the upgrade instructions
No devices found...
KDE sees my device but not the Firefox extention...I didn't get a response from the last user with this problem. Are you using Firefox, or some alternative build, like Waterfox? If you open an issue at https://github.com/pdf/kdeconnect-chrome-extension/issues we can try to find out why this doesn't work for you, but I cannot reproduce this problem on my end.
I have published a new version of the extension (v0.1.4) that should appear on this site shortly, this has some improved error handling, so you may get a more descriptive error message if something unusual is happening.
- by maverick, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Looks promising, but i'm getting an error:
"A host upgrade v0.1.3 is available, please follow the upgrade instructions"
when i already have this versionPlease feel free to open an issue on the Github repository (https://github.com/pdf/kdeconnect-chrome-extension/issues). The only time I have heard of this was from a Waterfox user, and apparently installing the extension in Firefox fixed it for them on Waterfox for some reason.
- by BoyM, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Было бы лучше. Если при открытии картинки в браузере, на устройство передавалась картинка (файл), а не ссылка.