Personal Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us.
Personal information that you provide to us through the Service includes:
- Profile Information, such as your name, age, login information, email address and password, Google or Discord login information, physical location, and preferences.
- Gaming preferences, such as the players and sequences you like to watch, your favorite games and viewing platforms, and other information you share with us about your tastes and preferences.
Information We Collect Automatically.
We and our service providers also collect information automatically when you use the Service. The information we collect automatically may include:
- Usage information, such as information about how you use the Service and interact with us, like the content you view, how long you view a page, and links you click. We collect information about the content you view both on Kanga and other websites, such as Twitch (https://twitch.tv) and Mixer (https://mixer.com). This information includes the platform on which you are viewing a stream, the game and streamer you are watching, and how long you watch the stream.
- Device information, such as computer operating system type and IP address.
Information We Obtain from Social Media Platforms.
How We Use Your Personal Information
To Operate the Service.
- Personalize the Service, including by creating a profile for you to provide you with customized and personalized recommendations, and provide localized content;
- Monitor game viewing, playing and performance;
- Establish and maintain your user profile;
- Send you pop-up notifications about the Service;
- Provide, operate and improve the Service.
For Internal Research and Development.
We analyze use of the Service and of streaming content to improve the Service and to develop new products and services, including by using our algorithms to observe and identify features of popular streams.
How We Share Personal Information
Third-Party Platforms and Social Media Networks.
If you have enabled features or functionality that connect the Service to a third-party platform or social media network, we may disclose the personal information that you authorized us to share. We do not control such third parties’ use of your personal information.
Sharing with Other Parties.
We may share your personal information with our corporate parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We employ a number of organizational, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, security risk is inherent in all internet and information technologies and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
International Data Transfers
We are a US company, and your personal information may be transferred to the United States or other locations outside of your state, province, or country where privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your state, province, or country.
As a general rule, children under 13 years of age are not allowed to use the Service, and we do not collect personal information from them. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian, we will delete it. We encourage parents with concerns to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Contact Us
Please direct any questions or comments about this Policy or privacy practices to email@example.com. You may also write to us via postal mail at:
225 E 95th Street, Apt 25C
New York, NY 10128
Additional Privacy Information