To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Once you've got JSONView installed, check out http://jsonview.com/example.json to see the extension in action!
* "Save as..." saves HTML instead of the original JSON document.
* "Page Info" panel reports content as HTML instead of JSON.
* Copying and pasting from the formatted JSON does not copy the original document.
* Ellipses once again appear when arrays and objects are collapsed.
* Users can opt in to treating content types other than "application/json" as JSON. Add new content types in the extension preferences. Please be careful with this setting!
* JSONP support has been removed. Please consider using cross-origin resource sharing (CORS) instead. See https://github.com/bhollis/jsonview/issues/9#issuecomment-75919259 for rationale.
* Empty JSON responses no longer cause the page to load forever.
* Added hi-IN translation courtesy of Kishu Agarwal.