Rated 4.8 out of 5
4.8 Stars out of 5
- by Nico Sänger, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Great idea, but lacks an essential feature: Cloning via ssh.**
In general a settings page would be nice where I can set my preferred IDE and cloning method.
Other than that, it works like a charm!
Edit: I missed the button. It can indeed clone via ssh. Updated this review and the rating.
Developer responseposted a month agoThanks you for the feedback!
You can switch the extension to cloning via SSH - click Toolbox extension icon and then choose 'Clone with SSH' (pay attention that selected protocol will be remembered by the extension).
Regarding preferred IDE, we are working on this, please follow https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/TBX-1817.
- by Firefox user 15129571, a month agoRated 4 out of 5It would be great if we could select the intellij programs we want to show up. For example, I dont want to see IntelliJ IDEA
- by Ilia Rogozhin, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5I can't use it on self hosted GitLab instance.
Thx. Answer is perfect.Have you enabled the extension on your self hosted domain? Please read how at https://blog.jetbrains.com/blog/2020/04/07/toolbox-browser-extension-on-self-hosted-github-gitlab-bitbucket-instances/
- by Web Architect, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5Still needs lots of development. For example, I can't explain to this tool that I want to clone and open the repo using PhpStorm, because although it's not a php project, I use PhpStorm to edit it. For example, I write Ansible roles in PhpStorm and feel good.
However, I like it and wish it rise and prosper!
- by Felipe Lessa, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5Useless unless IntelliJ IDEA is not your main IDE. I only have CLion installed right now, and for Rust repos the extension offers me *only* the option of openning on non-existant IntelliJ IDEA.Sorry that you encounter such problem. We are currently working on the issue. Please vote for the issue https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/TBX-1817 to follow the progress.