To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
* Adds information on who you're following and contacts that are not following you.
* Adds an autorefresh tab to your overview and channels (ajax-driven so you can write new jaikus simultaneously).
* Makes posted URL:s clickable.
* Inline comment reading and comment posting.
* Adds a list of commenters under the comment box for quick insertion of @username's (now configurable)
* Adds a "top" link below comments to quickly return to the top.
* Links for increasing size of profile avatars.
* Links to off-jaiku functionality: search, favorites, and trends.
Known bugs in version 0.1.4:
* Creates links out of the @-portion of email addresses.
0.3.4: Fixed problems with CSS that cut contacts and channels pages "in half".
0.3.5: Added link to google translation
Fixed bug with @-quicklinks if there was over 10 commenters.
0.3.6: Set extension compatibility so that future FF3 versions should deem it compatible.
0.3.7: (Beta 1)
Fixed a problem with chrome images not loading. Added contentaccessible=yes to
Added a feature that @davidnilsson requested in Jaiku thread:
Added an experimental feature that @jocke requested in Jaiku thread:
0.3.7: (Beta 2)
Fixed a bug which occurs on a fresh install since the contacts list preferences value
does not exist then.
0.3.7: (Beta 3)
Problems with FF2 after adding contentaccessible=yes to chrome.manifest. This
is apparently not compatible. Workaround implemented in terms of following
the advice of comment#97 in https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=292789.
0.3.7: (Beta 4)
Comment forms are extended from around 4 rows to 8.
0.3.8. Improved contact information on who's a contact (and who of them are not subscribing
to your updates. Also added information to top avatar on jaiku individual post pages.
Added auto-refresh for channels.
Rewrote AJAX calls.
Inline comment posting.
Improved auto-refresh rendering of content (channel information, etc.)
Fixed bug where not all commenter quicklinks were showing.
Improved error reporting when Jaiku API and/or feeds are down.
Fixed problem where Auto-refresh was triggering even though tab was closed.
0.3.9. Fixed problem where contact information was not being reloaded when switching
between different jaiku accounts.
0.3.10 Compatibility with Firefox 3.1.
Fixed a problem with resizing avatars of people who were not contacts. This bug
was likely introduced in 0.3.8.
Updated auto-refresh calls from synchronous ajax to asynchronous.
Automatically adds "@username: " to inline comment textfields.