- Rated 1 out of 5by That_Guy, 9 months agoGarbage. Plugin is supposed to allow easy porting to its desktop app, but all it did for me was open a popup. Couldn't get any videos imported using it, so it's useless.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Mehtuus, 2 years agoBAIT AND SWITCH! The point of installing an addon is to use it however, iTube Downloader allows only 2 downloads before you must purchase the software. The description does NOT disclose this and that is what makes this underhanded behavior. Sour experience that has completely turned me away from the disingenuous Aimersoft.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15730646, 2 years agoAbsolutely terrible experience. I have bought iTube from Steam and the thing doesn't even link itself up to the extension. The extension is pure crap to make it just have a screen for their website saying "try now" or "buy our software" WHEN I ALREADY BOUGHT IT.
I fricken need some serious help since this thing doesn't work at all...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15001716, 3 years agoWhat else can I say but clearly it is a scam. Doesn't work no matter how many tweaks made to make it live up to reasonable expectations. Aimersoft should be ashamed of themselves for trying to scam others. Instant delete and reported to FF to advise of such. Can I expect any response from Aimersoft? Hmmm??? I doubt it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14657672, 3 years agoDownloaded the trial software and installed this plug-in. Didn't work to download a vimeo video. Furthermore, the trial version has restrictions, so if you're testing the trial on longer videos, it won't work. Try "GrabAnyMedia" instead.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14639305, 4 years agoDon't know, what is this for, but certainly not for downloading videos. You'd probably have to download and install some software but I don't have so much spare time to figure it out.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13970791, 4 years agoEvery time I've tried to use it some Google thing in Firefox blocks its use. The site I am at is a legitimate and long-lived online news site that happens to be left-leaning. Because of the terrible climate of algorithmic abuse by Google and other monopolies, I suspect this is a victim of that and not a flaw in the extension.