Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Mac OS X - Use /usr/bin/open as the default and let Mac do the right thing on automatically.
* Fixed a missing 'var' that caused some trouble.
* Added API so that other extensions can have edit buttons!
* Added the hostname to the file, so that names aren't ONLY a hash.
* Fixed memory leak in preferences.
* Deal with case where textarea.name is not unique
* Added better project icon.
* Pretty gumdrop edit button!
* New edit buttons are added.
* Memory usage should no longer increase over time.
* Better handling of non-web pages