To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
IP address is not detected? Text can be selected and handled as an IP address and application can be launch by selecting the corresponding context menu item.
Applications are: VNC, Rdesktop (TSE), Ping, SSH, Telnet and Nmap
See below for OS informations.
For security reasons, module ONLY available on https://addons.mozilla.org
You need to have:
- For LINUX: - konsole (package kdebase), vncviewer, rdesktop, telnet, ping and nmap
Xterm can be used instead of Konsole (changes in Preferences)
- For Windows:
- UltraVNC : http://sourceforge.net/projects/ultravnc/
- Putty: http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/
- Nmap: http://nmap.org/ and must install WinPcap: http://www.winpcap.org/ (and start the service)
/!\ PLEASE don't abuse NMAP on public IP /!\
This module is under GPL 2 licence. If you have any suggestion or contribution, please contact me, we can work together.
- Add default command FreeRDP for Linux
- Add option to select hostname whith Right click
- On logins popup, first is selected by default